Thoughts from an active pensioner who is now somewhat past his Biblical "Use-by date"

"Why just be difficult, when with a little more effort you can be bloody impossible?"



Thursday 24 December 2009

Break for Christmas

I've made some progress thanks to assistance from the Blogger Help Forum.
I've adjusted both my banner and the page width and I'm happy with the result, and I now just have to change the column widths, which for some reason isn't quite as simple as it first appears.

Christmas will be spent with our younger daughter and her husband together with our only grandchild, now 11 months old. Fortunately it's only a five or six mile drive.



So here is a picture of Junior, a couple of weeks ago, trying to investigate the kitchen towel rail having been prevented from opening the cupboard doors!

Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment